Circa CX 107 Reviews

Circa CX 107 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Circa CX 107

Circa CX 107
Circa CX 107

“I have had my Circa CX 107 skate shoes for about a...”

Written on: 25/05/2005 by skatelement (1 review written)

I have had my Circa CX 107 skate shoes for about a month and they are already torn and the grip is already worn and I can't do as well as when i'm in my globes or my etnies. If I had to skate with this shoe I wouldn't skate at all or i'd go barefoot or sockedfoot… Read Full Review

“The Circa CX 107 shoes skate pretty good and they...”

Written on: 16/12/2004 by Jabriskate (1 review written)

The Circa CX 107 shoes skate pretty good and they break in FULLY after about 40 minutes of skating. They flow good and its not hard to do any tricks in them. The only drawback is they start to wear kind of quickly(If your not used to shoes that do wear quickly, I normally skate lakai and Ipath and other things along those lines.) I also skate kind of hard and I've been skating for a while so maybe this won't happen to others as quickly.
Overall this shoe skates really good. I recommend this for… Read Full Review