Electrolux B401 The Boss Superlite Reviews

• Service & Support

Electrolux B401 The Boss Superlite - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Electrolux B401 The Boss Superlite

Electrolux B401 The Boss Superlite

“I tihnk for elderly people looking for a very light...”

Written on: 02/10/2008

I tihnk for elderly people looking for a very light easy to use cleaner, the Electrolux B401 The Boss Superlite is ideal… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I bought the Electrolux B401 Boss Superlite vacuum...”

Written on: 20/02/2006 by Elaine Carrick (2 reviews written)

I bought the Electrolux B401 Boss Superlite vacuum cleaner as I have three storeys in my house with a variety of floor types - wooden, tiled, and carpeted etc.

It lacks power. The filters need washing and cleaning almost every time I use it.
Worst of all... If you want to use the hose, you have to hold on to the cleaner, otherwise it falls over, as it is SO unstable.

I have tried to use this cleaner just for specific jobs like a quick daily clean of the kitchen floor, but it would be better… Read Full Review

“We just threw away our Electrolux Superlite away. ...”

Written on: 10/09/2005 by jlcarpenter (1 review written)

We just threw away our Electrolux Superlite away. This was the worst vacuum ever. We have two cats, and all the hair gets stuck in the bristle brush right away, and blocks the tiny opening to the canister. It was short, so it caused backaches. It didn't even have enough suction for our one 8ft x 10 ft rug!!! I was always flipping it over and pulling out the dust bunnies. It was very cheap, and now I see why. I wouldn't recommend this, especially if you have a pet!… Read Full Review