Imperial Leather Foamburst Shower Gel Reviews

Imperial Leather Foamburst Shower Gel - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I like the lather that is produced and it feels that I...”

Written on: 31/07/2008 by constant0987195 (1 review written)

I like the lather that is produced and it feels that I am getting a really good shower which is what I want to start and end the day.

I think the makers of this product should have done a better marketing of it before it went on sale, you have a great product but a lack of something a man like me would like… Read Full Review

“The Imperial Leather Foamburst Shower Gel smells...”

Written on: 22/04/2008

The Imperial Leather Foamburst Shower Gel smells really nice and it moisturisers well and the foaming is really awesome. Was a whole new showering experience. Once I collected the gel after many many pumps of the dispenser, it was worth it. A bit tiring a good workout but worth it in the end!… Read Full Review