Neutrogena Visibly Clear Triple Action Lotion Reviews

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Triple Action Lotion - Ask a question now

“Really cleanses well and I noticed the difference...”

Written on: 13/09/2008 by goke (1 review written)

Really cleanses well and I noticed the difference within a few days. As I really struggle to wash my face in the night, all I have to do is just soak a cotton wool with this cleanser and use it, it removes every trace of my make up and it makes my face very clean.

Please buy this, a very good alternative to the expensive cleansers and toners out there… Read Full Review

“I would recommend Neutrogena Visibly Clear Triple...”

Written on: 15/10/2007 by vaczlz (1 review written)

I would recommend Neutrogena Visibly Clear Triple Action Lotion. I love all my Neutrogena products. I use the facial and body oil, and the body oil is so luxurious… Read Full Review

“While waiting for my bus home, I had 30 minutes to...”

Written on: 19/05/2006 by michael 0586 (3 reviews written)

While waiting for my bus home, I had 30 minutes to spare so I went into my local T G Hughes to see if I could spot any bargains. I'm obsessed with buying beauty products, especially when they're cheap!

On browsing the shelves I noticed Neutrogena Visibly Clear Triple Action Lotion for only £2.99. I have seen it in the shops for £3.99, so I thought why not? I also use the Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 wash and mask, so I thought it might be good for me to use a toner from the same range, so… Read Full Review

“The hype of the publicity of Neutrogena Visibly Clear...”

Written on: 03/09/2005 by Kelly1026 (153 reviews written)

The hype of the publicity of Neutrogena Visibly Clear Triple Action Lotion persuaded me to finally buy it. I wasn't disappointed. It takes away all the dirt and impurities that cleanser couldn't get rid of. It is cooling on the skin, however it doesn't tighten pores (nothing does, I don't think!), and could dry my skin out sometimes. I personally find the scent unappealing, and don't like the alcohol content. But at £3.99, it is good value-for-money!… Read Full Review