Debtbuster Loans Reviews - www.debtbusterloans.com

Debtbuster Loans www.debtbusterloans.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Debtbuster Loans www.debtbusterloans.com

Debtbuster Loans www.debtbusterloans.com
Debtbuster Loans www.debtbusterloans.com

“Debtbuster Loans made only one phone call within...”

Written on: 30/09/2005 by Shop A Holic (2 reviews written)

Debtbuster Loans made only one phone call within minutes of me applying. They were informative and friendly, and they told me all the lenders and plans suitable for my circumstances, based on my income and credit rating. They did one search and found the lowest rate immediately. I was surprised that the next day I had the offer posted to me, and it was only for 7.3% for the full amount, saving over half on my current outgoings. I made several other applications, but found that this company was… Read Full Review

“I used DebtBuster Loans as I was self employed, and to...”

Written on: 09/06/2005 by i love bananas (36 reviews written)

I used DebtBuster Loans as I was self employed, and to get a loan from another lender would have meant providing 2 years accounts etc. I used them as I had no other choice. They were good in the sense that they really helped me when I was in need, but given the option, I would not pay 12% apr. To be fair they assess the situation for each individual, so you could get a loan of say 8.6%, but you can also be quoted as high as 19.9!!!… Read Full Review