HSBC Young Savers Children's Saving Account Reviews

HSBC Young Savers Children's Saving Account
2.0
  • Ease of Opening Account

Summary

Write or share reviews on a Young Savers Account with HSBC.
HSBC Young Savers Children's Saving Account - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for HSBC Young Savers Children's Saving Account

“Pile of detritus ”

written by on 13/08/2013

Don't bother conflicting customer care knowledge my son didn't feel valued not easy to engage withe member if Taff I was thoroughly irritated and wished I hadn't bothered and ended up. Being frustrated with my own child ridiculous dont bother!

“brilliant bank ”

written by on 02/07/2012

this is brill for young savers

“The experience of opening a current account was...”

written by on 05/01/2011

The experience of opening a current account was unpleasant for my 12 year-old and very annoying for us. The bottom line is that HSBC staff didn't know their own procedures, which resulted in failures at every stage of the process and a barrage of system-generated letters being sent, all of which were cold, impersonal and inappropriately worded for a 12 year-old. The ensuing catalogue of disasters also meant lots of running around for us to correct HSBC's mistakes. The welcome pack arrived far too late, and not before some very confusing and misleading information, which assumed knowledge that we didn't have. Recommend staying away from HSBC until they set themselves up to deal appropriately with children. After our experience, we will all stay well clear of HSBC for any financial products.

“i thought the sevice was great at hsbc young savers...”

written by on 14/08/2009

i thought the sevice was great at hsbc young savers and very helpfull and i would recimend it to all my freinds and family

“Poor customer service, no welcome letter, no bank...”

written by benmmm on 30/05/2009

Poor customer service, no welcome letter, no bank book, low interest, no online access, statement only every year. I don't know why I bothered. My child has no idea how much he has in his HSBC Young Savers Children's Saving Account.

“After 2 weeks with HSBC Young Savers we only received...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by on 16/01/2009

After 2 weeks with HSBC Young Savers we only received one thing! No paying in book, nice letter welcoming my child to the bank or anything. Just a letter asking her to give security details for internet banking. Not impressed at all. We are actively looking for a different company!

“Overall, due to customer service issues, I wouldn't...”

written by rnomis on 05/11/2007

Overall, due to customer service issues, I wouldn't bother with the HSBC Young Savers Children's Saving Account.

“Don't know if the above features are normal for a...”

written by whittle71 on 06/07/2007

Don't know if the above features are normal for a child's account, however could be a better account.