Etnies Locut II Reviews

Etnies Locut II - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Etnies Locut II

Etnies Locut II
Etnies Locut II

“I know a lot of skateboarders out there bash Etnies...”

Written on: 20/02/2006 by JessieBryan (1 review written)

I know a lot of skateboarders out there bash Etnies for making shoes with the sideways logo on the side all the time and selling to Pacsun. But I'm not like that. I bought Etnies Locut II as my second pair of skate shoes after 6 months of off and on skating Adio and I anticipated a good shoe. I wasn't a really good skateboarder then, I could just ollie off small drops and spin flip tricks. I don't think these shoes should be sold or used for skateboarding because they are very stiff and tear… Read Full Review

“These shoes are WAY to stiff. You cant get the flex...”

Written on: 09/12/2003 by SkateElementAndDC (1 review written)

These shoes are WAY to stiff. You cant get the flex that you need out of them for basic skateboard tricks… Read Full Review

“I've been looking for them for about 2 years because I...”

Written on: 06/11/2003 by whipfizz (1 review written)

I've been looking for them for about 2 years because I cant find good skate shoes in Romania.. and now I finally found them.. I have vans rowley xlt and emericas but these etnies - locut2 kick ass ! specially the model black with the logo white .. i dont know if ill use them for skating.. and that's lame but I dont wanna scratch them cuz i wont find new ones. Get some !… Read Full Review