Mas, Maidenhead Reviews

• Quality of food

Mas, Maidenhead - Ask a question now

“expensive”

written by lis90503wi on 27/10/2012

Very expensive for the quality of meals, drinks and serice provided.

“expensive”

written by dav579xast on 16/07/2012

Expensive for me, dont know about the others. The meals are nothing special.

“OK”

written by ian9073mil on 28/06/2012

The prices are big high for me, but I had really nice meal together with my girl.

“Nice”

written by boyg0h3fmc on 20/06/2012

In my opinion the attitude of the staff is really good, though I didnt really enjoy my meal.

“Over priced and lazy staff! ”

written by David2010 on 08/10/2009

Over priced and lazy staff!

Went with a few lads. The quality of food was very poor and with the alcohol - well over priced!

“Maidenhead, International, Mas - I went to this...”

written by 14jessica on 23/06/2005

Maidenhead, International, Mas - I went to this restaurant on a Saturday night a few weeks ago with 3 friends on the basis of all the good reviews expecting to find it packed. But we were the only ones in there and we soon found out why. This place is enormously over-priced and doesn't have very good food. The 4 of us had 3 starters, 4 main courses, 3 bottles of beer and 2 bottles of water between us and the bill came to £140. I don't mind an expensive meal if you're paying for great food but this was miserly portions and pretty poor food to boot. I would have really liked this place to be great as Maidenhead needs the sort of restaurant the other reviewers have described. The service was friendly but I doubt this place will last long as we all left feeling disgustingly ripped off and swearing never to go back.

“Maidenhead, Mas Restaurant and Bar: Really nice staff...”

written by jasonargon on 10/01/2005

Maidenhead, Mas Restaurant and Bar: Really nice staff and the right amount of attention given. Very bold thing to do in Maidenhead but very pleasing. The theme is fusion but they also do a great steak. I gather the menu changes every month and they do taster evenings which I will definitely go to. The bar is by guest list admission only, but apparantly you just need to phone ahead and put your name on the list.

“I agree with Rob. This restaurant is way better than...”

written by jasonargon on 16/12/2004

I agree with Rob. This restaurant is way better than anywhere else in Maidenhead. The food is really imaginative and the staff are excellent. Good to see staff who seem to really take pride in their jobs. Definitely one to recommend.

“We had a brilliant experience at Mas Restaurant and...”

written by rfortescue on 07/12/2004

We had a brilliant experience at Mas Restaurant and Bar. The restaurant has been advertised as stylish and sassy and a bit of the west end in maidenhead. They have obviously spent a stack of money on the place and have definitely got it right. This will be the place to be when word gets out!