Beauty Therapy Reviews

Summary

Review or compare Beauty Therapy Training Courses or find whether this is the best study subject for you. If you are confused on which course to take or simply do not know where to start, read or share information on qualifications or subject requirements, beauty schools or even a few helpful comments on how to apply. We want you to succeed so be informed to be able to make your career decisions right here.
Beauty Therapy - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Beauty Therapy

Beauty Therapy

“Sugaring The Hand Method. The original ancient art!”

written by BLinda on 06/03/2012

I researched Sugaring courses as I have found personally that Sugaring is an amazing option for hair removal. A friend of mine living in the north did a course with a different company to me and she said it was rubbish. A cheaper course and they did not teach the hand method only strips! That is not the real Sugaring. Anyway, I chose Soft Option Sugaring Academy and found them to be very good. The training was very thorough and professional. I felt really relaxed, comfortable and confident working with the paste. I quickly recouped the money I spent on the training in no time and very happy with my new income. :-)

“I did the facials and manicure/pedicure course...”

written by sylvia theobald on 29/06/2007

I did the facials and manicure/pedicure course recently at the Southern School of Beauty in Denmead, Hampshire. I'm a mature student, and was worried the course would be too fast paced for me, but my instructor explained everything so well and was really patient. We only had four of us on the courses, and the small groups made the day really enjoyable and meant we got plenty of help and attention. Nice clean and spacious facilities too, unlike other training schools I have been to. I also got a speedy response to a query I had after the course. I would definitely recommend this school to others.

“I am new to beauty therapy, and I was a bit anxious...”

written by elizabeth lewis on 18/03/2006

I am new to beauty therapy, and I was a bit anxious about my training. I was guided and supported throughout, taught to a very high standard, and I really enjoyed myself as well. I have had an excellent start to my new career, and I will be doing lots more at the Cottage Training Centre.

It is excellent value for money, as the classes only have 4 students, and you feel really comfortable and relaxed. We did have to work hard, but I felt confident at the end of my training. I can't recommend it enough.