Wicked Savings Reviews - www.wickedsavings.com

Wicked Savings www.wickedsavings.com - Ask a question now

“I purchased 3 appliances from Wicked Savings and the...”

Written on: 12/11/2006 by molly m (1 review written)

I purchased 3 appliances from Wicked Savings and the price was good - the operator was also very helpful and considerate when I was placing my order. A delivery date was given but my info was not passed on to the delivery firm as requested - I had asked them to pass along a phone number etc just in case there were any problems with delivery. I was given a delivery time of 12 noon and was ready and waiting. I waited until 3pm and still nothing came - I phoned wicked savings to find out why it… Read Full Review

Wickedsavings's Response to 266667_molly m's Review

Written on: 03/05/2007

I read this review and felt the need to comment. Under NO circumstances are any of our customers given specific delivery times. We tell all our customers that the delivery is on an all-day service, but that the delivery company normally call ahead to give notice. I therefore feel that this negative review is unfair. Please note that despite the alleged problems, the delivery was made on day requested.
<br/>Toby Griffin
<br/>General Manager
<br/>wickedsavings.com

Read 1 Comment

“Based on my experience, I would recommend the Wicked...”

Written on: 08/11/2006 by tigertone2000 (1 review written)

Based on my experience, I would recommend the Wicked Savings online domestic appliance shop.

They were the cheapest supplier overall for the 5 Bosch kitchen appliances that I required. I was able to specify the delivery date, and I got a further small discount on top of their low listed prices, as I was ordering a quantity of items. The sales manager was courteous and helpful… Read Full Review

“Wicked Savings seem to be committed to individual...”

Written on: 07/06/2006 by TimJH (1 review written)

Wicked Savings seem to be committed to individual customer service, while offering the benefits of internet buying.

I received quick delivery that was arranged and confirmed personally on the phone… Read Full Review

“I ordered a Rangemaster cooker and extractor fan from...”

Written on: 20/04/2006 by edges (1 review written)

I ordered a Rangemaster cooker and extractor fan from Wicked Savings. I ordered both items separately (the cooker about a week before the fan). The service for the cooker was excellent - it arrived exactly when they specified. However, 7 days after planned delivery, the fan still hadn't turned up. When I called to get an up-date they couldn't find the order and as a result I was told I'd have to re-order the fan and it would then take a further 10 - 14 days. A frustrating experience as I didn't… Read Full Review

“I ordered a Siemens hob from www.wickedsavings.com and...”

Written on: 04/12/2004 by trajectory99 (2 reviews written)

I ordered a Siemens hob from www.wickedsavings.com and specified a delivery address. The order was taken courteously by a gentleman then a young lady took the details. I was given a delivery date of the Friday of the same week.
First, I got a call to say the hob had not arrived so could not be delivered until the next week.
Next, we got a card through our door from the carrier to say that the goods could not be delivered, as we were not home. Of course we weren't, that's why we specified a… Read Full Review