Kodak EasyShare Printer Dock 6000 Reviews

Media Gallery for Kodak EasyShare Printer Dock 6000

Specification for Kodak EasyShare Printer Dock 6000

Features:
  • Create great-looking, borderless 4 x 6-inch photos at the touch of a button
  • Transfer your pictures from camera to computer at the touch of a button
  • Works with all Kodak EasyShare CX/DX 6000 and LS 600 series cameras
  • Share your pictures with ease--even viewa slide show on your TV
  • Use it with or without a PC
    Platforms:
    Windows 2000
  • Refine your search

“The Kodak Easyshare Dock 6000 is a great video photo...”

Written on: 23/02/2005 by I Know Best (37 reviews written)

The Kodak Easyshare Dock 6000 is a great video photo printer. I could not fault this piece of machinery at any level and was truly impressed with the print quality offered by this solid machine. I got this printer at a steal - £159 of my hard earned. It's been worth every penny and then some thanks to the superb reliability and performance of this photo printer. I've been able to print out some of my favourite photos taken on my trusted digital camera and after buying this printer, I don't… Read Full Review

“Having recently bought a Kodak Easyshare digital...”

Written on: 23/02/2005 by cowcalves (48 reviews written)

Having recently bought a Kodak Easyshare digital camera (which is brilliant), getting a Kodak Easyshare printer seemed like an obvious choice. The Dock 6000 was the one I went for and wow. The print quality (on proper paper) is the best I have ever seen from a printer. I highly recommend this printer for printing digital camera pics to anyone… Read Full Review