DC Lynx HE Reviews

DC Lynx HE - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for DC Lynx HE

DC Lynx HE
DC Lynx HE

“I honestly didn't think I'd buy more DCs after a bad...”

Written on: 20/02/2006 by JessieBryan (1 review written)

I honestly didn't think I'd buy more DCs after a bad pair of Manteca's, but I came across the Lynx HE shoes at a flea market in the middle of the boonies on my way home from Tennessee and I was like "Holy smokes, a skate shoe for two dollars!!" I didn't care what kind they were and they fit me so I bought em. I could tell that some kid had used them a little bit before me, because there was light scuffs on the toe and some dirt on the bottom. I skated with these shoes for a long time and… Read Full Review

“DC lynx HE are not a very good skate shoe. I would...”

Written on: 24/12/2004 by davy clark 2004 (3 reviews written)

DC lynx HE are not a very good skate shoe. I would recommend that you don't get them. The stitching comes apart when you get them, and the sole is pretty poor. So if your a hardcore skater then don't get these shoes… Read Full Review

“The DC Lynx HE skate shoes are great. They are really...”

Written on: 13/12/2004 by ivarmurd (3 reviews written)

The DC Lynx HE skate shoes are great. They are really comfortable and they look good. You dont get hurt when you jump stairs and they are pretty grippy.

BUT, these shoes dont last very long. The sole is perhaps, in my experience, the weakest part. After a month of skating I could feel the ground… Read Full Review