NPower Reviews

Summary

Compare reviews of Npower at Review Centre or search out the top Electricity providers available. Your experience can help yourself and others to make savings on utility bills. Write a nPower review and let us know your views on this provider. Alternatively, utilities, including N Power, are up for an electric discussion in the Utility Company Forums, voice your opinions and tackle those burning issues, whatever your looking for, find the best or help others find the best right here.
NPower - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for NPower

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“They are great”

Written on: 15/05/2014 by yuNapier1954 (1 review written)

I don't know why people be hating, cos theyr're great. ok… Read Full Review

Aden30's Comment

Written on: 18/06/2014

Fabulous. So how many people did you manage to sell an Npower account to on the doorstep? You're obviously an employee or salesperson for them.

Read 1 Comment

“Helpful, Considerate, Efficient!”

Written on: 14/05/2013

I have been very impressed by Npower, which is something I never would imagined I would say about a utility company! I got landed with a very expensive bill which I knew was coming, as we had a new supply set up when we built our house but had only paid on an estimated figure. When I informed Npower of the reading, I knew it would be expensive and it was but they were so helpful, telling me that I could pay the amount owing spread out over 3 years with no interest, also they based this on the… Read Full Review

Mahgnibynot's Comment

Written on: 17/05/2013

Are we sure NPower didnt submit this review themselves??

Read 1 Comment

“NPower is a good company and service”

Written on: 04/06/2009