NPower Reviews

Summary

Compare reviews of Npower at Review Centre or search out the top Electricity providers available. Your experience can help yourself and others to make savings on utility bills. Write a nPower review and let us know your views on this provider. Alternatively, utilities, including N Power, are up for an electric discussion in the Utility Company Forums, voice your opinions and tackle those burning issues, whatever your looking for, find the best or help others find the best right here.
NPower - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for NPower

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“NPower is Ok, but suffers from poor systems.”

Written on: 28/12/2016

I've been with NPower for several years now, and have benefited from some very competative fixed tariffs. Their UK based staff are easy to understand, friendly and try hard to be helpful in my experience. There have been problems though:- I've been charged on the wrong tariff and had to have several bills recalculated, and I've had lots of problems changing my bank details recently. In my experience, persistence works, but I keep records and argue my complaints logically. Oh, and I always pay… Read Full Review

“Fast and reliable unlock value for money ”

Written on: 02/10/2014 by Cole448 (1 review written)

While I really appreciate your prompt reliable and dedicated service I have one compliant against your service. I have paid 49.99 vide order no 1934221 dated 06.02.2014 .I was informed that the instrument is blocked by the carrier and the amount was kept under trade credit. I have received a mail on 12.08.2014 that an unlock is available and was billed for 99.99 . The offer says that at the time of final pAyment the system will automatically adjust the available trade credit and I was advised… Read Full Review

“Ok Customer Service Poor Prices Not Recommended ”

Written on: 14/03/2014

We have been with Npower many times and the most recent time when moving home. customer services are good local people but prices are far too high and standing charges disgusting they always employ staff think this is why prices are so high.few years ago we had threats even a visit to cut supply off it was a system issue error i phoned a few times but never got sorted until the last time. I would avoid at all costs glad to leave npower and Do Not Give Phone Number they hassle you when you leave… Read Full Review

“I do understand that there are a lot of bad reviews...”

Written on: 01/10/2010

I do understand that there are a lot of bad reviews regarding npower, but i would like to say that things are not always as bad as people are making out.
Yes some people may have a few problems regarding there direct debits but you all have to admit at least when you call you do not have to go through lots of different menu's to get to speak to a advisor.
All so the customer service team will offer to ring you back if you need it and there is a free phone number for them as well… Read Full Review

Piggybank104's Comment

Written on: 26/11/2010

Sound like NPower's PR man is propagandising.
<br/>Direct Debit is how they store your credit up monthly and when you leave them they will insist you are &pound;100s in debt!

Read 1 Comment