Mothercare I'Coo Pico 4 Pushchair Reviews

Mothercare I'Coo Pico 4 Pushchair - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mothercare I'Coo Pico 4 Pushchair

Mothercare I'Coo Pico 4 Pushchair
Mothercare I'Coo Pico 4 Pushchair

“Its better then nothing and its better then some other...”

Written on: 25/04/2008

Its better then nothing and its better then some other ones. I still didnt find the one i am looking for....perfect one… Read Full Review

“Wouldn't recommend this at all...found it to be a...”

Written on: 20/02/2008 by kerry123 (1 review written)

Wouldn't recommend this at all...found it to be a complete nightmare of a pushchair!… Read Full Review

“Very well made and easy to use. Made for use and abuse...”

Written on: 16/10/2007 by einmenschbrennt (1 review written)

Very well made and easy to use. Made for use and abuse so should last. However, no night lights… Read Full Review

“The Mothercare I'coo Pico 4 Pushchair is very easy to...”

Written on: 19/08/2006 by yolanda watson (1 review written)

The Mothercare I'coo Pico 4 Pushchair is very easy to push and I love the look. It has a good size shopping basket and my baby loves going out in it. It folds well, fits into the boot of the car well. I love this pushchair. It's all you need in a pushchair!… Read Full Review

“If you live in a city and sometimes spend time in a...”

Written on: 18/07/2006 by Joybelle (1 review written)

If you live in a city and sometimes spend time in a country setting, the Mothercare I'coo Pico 4 stroller would be good for you. Not recommended for some serious off roading though. Even if the wheels are big, they are still made out of PVC. I myself live in the city, but the beaches and farm areas are still near enough to us. This stroller has worked perfectly for me at the mall, the grocery store, the playgrounds, and some grassy open areas. It is light enough, but not that light, so it… Read Full Review

Stickytoffee's Response to Joybelle's Review

Written on: 18/08/2006

I also have a Pico 4, I found it very good value for money. The raincover is exceptionally brilliant compared to other raincovers i have had in the past, its tough and hard wearing! The bag that came with my push chair isn't as good though should i point out. Its a back pack design and doesn't fit onto the handles of the push chair comfortably! The cosy toes is absolutely superb, very warm and cosy, sometimes i've looked at my baby and thought i wish i could jump in too when its been very cold! I do have one fault with the actual push chair, I've noticed that i can turn sometimes and the push chair can actually tilt slightly to the side and near enough tipple over, which has frightened me a couple of times. I have spoken to a company that sell them and they said they've never heard of that problem with them before, i think i may have a faulty one! I am getting it looked at soon! Anyway my over all score for the Hauck I'coo Pico 4 is 7 out of 10. p.s don't let my review put anybody off buying this superb buy and i tell you what there aren't many around where i live, so its lovely going for walks everyone looks at it and makes remarks!

Mandykshoes's Response to Joybelle's Review

Written on: 16/06/2007

The Mothercare I'coo Pico 4 Pushchair is very similar to the Hauck Traxx Eagle 4. I had one for 9 months, and I regret selling it now. I am not enjoying using my stroller. In comparison to the Eagle it's heavy! The I'coo Pico 4 appears to have many of the same features such as the wheels, large basket, comfy seat and adjustable handle bar. It is worth a look if anyone is after a pushchair like this one.

Read 2 Comments

“I must admit I was a little worried after I purchased...”

Written on: 16/06/2005 by peddietr (1 review written)

I must admit I was a little worried after I purchased the Mothercare I'coo Pico 4 Pushchair. I did so on line and then looked up the earlier review and was a bit worried so trekked to mothercare to see it (well 3 in fact as only the superstores stock it). What I found was a really heavy to push pram with scraped all over the front wheel covers and practically impossible to collapse. I came home very dismayed and thought maybe I should cancel my order. Then it arrived and hubby had… Read Full Review

“The Mothercare I'coo Pico 4 Pushchair is Unbelievably...”

Written on: 28/11/2004 by karn (2 reviews written)

The Mothercare I'coo Pico 4 Pushchair is Unbelievably heavy. I actually took my son out so I could push it... even then it was really hard to push. Not recommended… Read Full Review

Sophie's Response to karn's Review

Written on: 06/06/2005

the pico pushchair is not for everybody it depends what kind of pushchair you are used to as im used to big three wheeler all terrain buggies i found this pushchair AMAZING as it has excellent suspension great swivel wheels large shoppping basket and not at all heavy all in all a great pushchair from birth to age 3-4 has everything i like in a pushchair for the light handlers maybe a small pushchair ie) maclaren light but not comfortable as suspension is heavy

366618_Chezal's Response to karn's Review

Written on: 15/05/2008

I have just brought this pushchair, love the style and is easy to manoeuvre but i can't seem to be able to fold it (i have tried pulling the clip up and pushing on the handle but i still can't do it) If anyone could help me i would be so grateful.
<br/>
<br/>Many Thanks in advance

Joybelle's Response to karn's Review

Written on: 18/07/2006

When I first got out my Pico from the box, we tried it out immediately...
<br/>I thought it was really hard to push, that I was already thinking about returning the product. But when I looked more closely, I noticed the one of the front wheel&#039;s wheel lock was on. So I pushed the lock up to set the wheel free, lo and behold my hard pushing problem was over. Even my 7 year old daughter now loves pushing her sister around in the stroller...

Karn's Response to karn's Review

Written on: 19/06/2005

How strange. I too have only ever used big 3 wheelers and I do weight training and aerobic exercise regularly - that is to say I am physically fit and strong, yet I had to take my 18 month old out and make him walk to manouvre it up a hill! I really don't understand how anyone can say this isn't a heavy pushchair.

Read 4 Comments