Dooyoo www.dooyoo.co.uk Reviews

Dooyoo www.dooyoo.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dooyoo www.dooyoo.co.uk

“Thanks guys for a fantastic job”

written by yagnik on 01/06/2015

Thanks guys for a fantastic job

“Don't bother”

written by bebeg on 15/03/2014

As I understand reviewers are offered rewards for the length of their comment, this means the majority of reviews are paragraph after paragraph long with a needless and unrelated back story. Reviewers try to fit in as many words possible to describe the smallest thing! It's not honest or helpful.

“Creepy People live on this site.”

written by jonathan kelly on 10/07/2011

Writing reviews on this site leads to you getting lots of comments by strange and creepy people on how you could do so much better. These people actually live on the web site as they are writing on it year in and year out. I wrote twenty reviews a year ago and noticed a year later when writing a few more reviews and updating some older reviews that the exact same people were rating my reviews. Strange as that may be they also want you to write over long and boring reviews on subjects you will get no readers for and rather limited subjects like yoghurt, jellies, sweets and even baked beans. The creepy people on the site are usually the only people whom will read your reviews as well. Some even give you unhelpful marks because they do not like the point you are making as they do not agree with your comments. I donated the money I made to the homeless charity shelter they pay you a very small amount of money to write on the site. Yesterday I noticed I have been locked out of the site no reason has been forth coming how creepy is that?

“Dooyoo is a review site where you review things. When...”

written by pcwiz11 on 27/09/2010

Dooyoo is a review site where you review things. When you write a review you collect 'miles' which you can exchange for cash or donate to charity. Dooyoo is also very good at finding problems with your reviews and blocking them, preventing you collecting the miles. When your review is locked you can't unlock it. Then when a few of your reviews are locked they close your account and don't give you any notice. I'd recommend Ciao as an alternative to this site. Stay clear from Dooyoo.

“Rubbish review site - doesn't give the reviewed a...”

written by on 01/04/2010

Rubbish review site - doesn't give the reviewed a chance to respond.
Irresponsible.

“If you a good review writes on different products and...”

written by Nazish499 on 13/03/2010

If you a good review writes on different products and websites and also you want to earn from these reviews then the www.dooyoo.com.uk is the best place for you. This website had thousands of products to be reviewed. It is so far most trusted paying website as well. So, I personally recommend this website to all review writers.

“I always like to write reviews on different products...”

written by Asnaz on 12/02/2010

I always like to write reviews on different products which I use and that is why I like dooyoo website. This website gives you opportunity to write your feelings of any product which you use. You can write positive or negative things of that product. Not only this but also this website pays for your reviews. I am member of dooyoo website from last 6 months and I have been paid several times. So far I have found no negative point.

“I've been a member of Dooyoo.co.uk since 2001, but its...”

written by angiepanj on 03/11/2003

I've been a member of Dooyoo.co.uk since 2001, but its only recently that I've begun to take advantage of it. I find it a really enjoyable experience to trawl through the reviews. Its one of the most comprehensive review sites I've come across, with loads of categories, covering absolutely everything you can think of, including a handy Room 101 review category to put your most hated objects into.

Its a pay to review site, you get 3p everytime someone reads your review, and each review you write is rated according to what the other members think of it. There are different levels of rating- very useful, useful, some what useful and not very useful. The ratings you get from these don't directly effect how much you earn for each review, although indirectly they do, as the higher your review is rated, the more likely you are to get people reading it, much in the same way as the respect rating works for this site.

The site itself is easy to navigate and to register onto, and there is a very friendly community feel to it. The downside is that there are lots of popups which appear whenever you change page. This is a site that I really do enjoy contributing to though.

*This is my first review on this site- hope you like it!