BT Paperjet 55 Reviews

Summary

Join in or compare your views of the BT Paperjet 55 Fax Machine. If you have used this, what were your experiences with this product? We want to know. If you have been impressed by reviews on this Office product then Review Centre provides links to Online Office Equipment Suppliers where you can purchase or make comparisons with other products. Read our reviews and be informed to click your way to a better deal.
BT Paperjet 55 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for BT Paperjet 55

BT Paperjet 55
BT Paperjet 55

“The supplied ink cartridge ran out after EIGHT pages &...”

written by on 13/12/2009

The supplied ink cartridge ran out after EIGHT pages & replacements are almost as expensive as the whole machine.
Constant document misfeeds.
Control buttons sticking.
Flimsy handset switch broke within weeks.
This is possibly the worst item of electronic equipment I have had the misfortune to own.
My only satisfaction was in shooting the thing.

“I had a BT Paperjet about 5-6 years ago and it as...”

written by on 25/07/2009

I had a BT Paperjet about 5-6 years ago and it as really good, the answering machine funciton is a good idea and it was good as a fax machine.

However the button on which the handset sits on (cancel the call) is flimsy and stayed down, which is a shame for sucha reliable machine. I bought it in 2001-2 and chucked it about 3 years ago.

I would recommend getting a bigger button on the handset thingy, like the Sharp UX-D50.

“I have now had two of these BT Paperjet 55 machines...”

written by PW 24 on 08/12/2007

I have now had two of these BT Paperjet 55 machines and both have failed after a relatively short period in use.

One of the machines did not work on delivery and was replaced. The replacement for that has now failed as well - print head problems.

I think these machines are a dead loss and unreliable.

“When i bought the BT Paperjet 55 I was impressed but a...”

written by hipokondriak on 23/09/2007

When i bought the BT Paperjet 55 I was impressed but a few years down the road, it is dated with slow print speeds and poor paper handling. Windows XP will just about run this device, but doesn't like it too much (usually refuses to "talk" to the printer and crashes the print job.) I have one of these still in use but have relegated it to a standby device for low grade printouts.