Halifax Save4 it Children's Saving Account Reviews

• Ease of Opening Account

Summary

Write or share reviews on a Save4 it Account with Halifax Building Society.
Halifax Save4 it Children's Saving Account - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Halifax Save4 it Children's Saving Account

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“i liked Halifax Save4 it because i got a coin bank...”

Written on: 18/05/2009

i liked Halifax Save4 it because i got a coin bank which helped me save my money, i was only 7 at the time and it introduced me to the world of saving my money… Read Full Review

“I chose the Halifax Save4it account because it had a...”

Written on: 04/05/2008

I chose the Halifax Save4it account because it had a good rate of interest. Despite entering the branch half an hour before they closed, I was able to set up an account on the spot for my baby son with very little trouble. I was given the relevant forms, including the R85, so no tax would be paid on the interest and set up an account with myself as trustee. As they were about to close, they took the completed forms and copies of his ID and a passbook was sent to me the following week… Read Full Review

“Overall, opening a Halifax Save4 it Children's Saving...”

Written on: 05/10/2007 by EBK (1 review written)

Overall, opening a Halifax Save4 it Children's Saving Account was a very easy process - straightforward and uncomplicated - Very friendly staff who knew what they were talking about… Read Full Review

“The Halifax Save4 it Children's Savings Account has...”

Written on: 02/12/2005 by maccurry (1 review written)

The Halifax Save4 it Children's Savings Account has proven to be really useful! It is very easy to use, and you can get your money out of your bank account in minutes. The Save4 it goodies are a bit childish. However, the interest rate is good, and we managed to get the accounts opened in under an hour for all my three sons. My sons can get their money out all the time, and put it in too.

The service was top rate, and the workers there gave the best service. They ask the children for a name… Read Full Review