Ajax Home Reviews

• Style

• Comfort

Ajax Home - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ajax Home

“Beautiful shape. Friends gave me for my birthday. I...”

written by dreamer41 on 17/05/2016

Beautiful shape. Friends gave me for my birthday. I know that I collect them. In fact, very well done, played in it a couple of pairs and erased, but it is like new.

“Most beautiful shirt there is!”

written by williamthe1st on 16/07/2012

Most beautiful shirt there is! It has history, style and just looks awesome. When you wear it you're already 1-0 up before the match has started!

“When in Amsterdam, get down to the Ajax Arena and buy...”

written by Footy Mad on 16/01/2006

When in Amsterdam, get down to the Ajax Arena and buy an Ajax Home Shirt. Ajax are the pride of Dutch football and a symbol of great technical football. The famous red and white is a definite favourite of mine.