HP PhotoSmart M307 Reviews

Resolution 3.27
Optical Zoom 3
Battery Type Alkaline

Features:
  • 3.2-megapixel sensor creates 2,080 x 1,544-pixel images for 4 x 6-inch prints and enlargements up to 8 x 10-inches
  • 3x optical plus 5x digital zoom (for 15x total)
  • 1.8-inch diagonal LCD; records MPEG-1, QVGA video; 7 shooting and 4 capture modes
  • Compatible with Secure Digital/MultiMedia Card (SD/MMC); includes 16 MB internal memory
  • Powered by 2 AA photo Lithium batteries; connects to PCs and Macs via USB
  • Refine your search

“I've had this camera for a month or two. After about...”

Written on: 09/07/2005 by JBMillh (1 review written)

I've had this camera for a month or two. After about 20 minutes of using it, the camera shuts down, and you have to change the battery. If the price is low, it's for a reason. The pictures aren't even as clear as a 2.2 megapixel camera. I'm about to get a new Kodak camera, I never had a problem with my 2.2 megpix camera. I got the HP camera because it had a higher megapixel. I should have stayed with my Kodak… Read Full Review