Denon 3803 Reviews

Features:
  • 110 watts x 7 into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.05% THD
  • Dolby Digital EX, DTS-ES, DTS 96/24, and Pro Logic II decoding
  • DTS Neo - 6 and Widescreen 7.1 modes
  • Component video switching - 2 in, 1 out (100MHz bandwidth)
  • Dual-room/dual-source A/V output (stereo preamp, stereo speaker-level, and composite video output for 2nd room)
  • Refine your search

“I puchased the Denon 3803 when I bought a Widescreen...”

Written on: 02/11/2003 by slark3220 (1 review written)

I puchased the Denon 3803 when I bought a Widescreen TV as I wanted to replace my stand alone HiFi amplifier (A400X Pioneer) and separate ProLogic I Yamaha decoder. This separates solution used a lot of rack space and was awkward to use for films. I needed Dolby Digital and more convenience and above all a remote control!

So, how does it sound? Well it is quite different from the bright-sounding Pioneer. I use it with a pair of B&W 603 floorstanding speakers and a Rell Strata subwoofer; 'MR… Read Full Review

Usa2Be4Me's Response to slark3220's Review

Written on: 15/01/2004

I just purchased the 3803 and could sure use your help?
    <br>TODD
    <br>[email protected]

Usa2Be4Me's Response to slark3220's Review

Written on: 06/02/2005

Did you figure out the SACD?

180965_Oscarman's Response to slark3220's Review

Written on: 05/01/2005

Have owned my 3803 for a few months now. You seem very knowledgable. Could really use help w/SACD hook up if your so inclined.

Read 3 Comments