Nike Mojo Reviews

Nike Mojo
4.6

Nike Mojo - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nike Mojo

“Very good ball i recommend it everyone who loves golf....”

written by on 06/08/2008

Very good ball i recommend it everyone who loves golf. it is not as good as nike one but it gets the job done well. Very good ball nike always make great products this an awesome ball that is not as good as nike one but is very nice. There are no bad points.

“I bought dozens over EBAY and love them. Low...”

written by on 12/05/2008

I bought dozens over EBAY and love them. Low compression ball that I happen to come across. Paired up with my Cobra driver, the ball explodes off the face of the club. Because it's softer, I get less spin and less slice. The ball is out there at 260-280, I can live with that anytime. No roll, but that could be because of my high track.

“The Nike Mojo is a great golf ball, and hey what can I...”

written by dave12 on 16/11/2005

The Nike Mojo is a great golf ball, and hey what can I say? You CAN'T beat the price!!

“Nike Mojo golf balls are a cheap value ball from Nike....”

written by elah1791 on 03/11/2005

Nike Mojo golf balls are a cheap value ball from Nike. They performs well on distance, and I was pleasantly surprised at how well they responded on the greens. A very safe option this, overall good performance, and they won't break the bank if your prone to losing one or two.