Konica Minolta Dimage Xg Reviews

Resolution 3.3
Optical Zoom 3
Battery Type Alkaline

Features:
  • 3.2-megapixel sensor captures enough detail to create photo-quality 10-by-14-inch enlargements
  • 3x folded optical zoom lens, 4x digital zoom combines for 12x total zoom
  • .8-inches thick; movie mode with audio; PictBridge support
  • Store images on Secure Digital (SD) memory cards
  • Powered by 1 NP-200 lithium-ion battery
  • Refine your search

“The Konica Minolta Dimage Xg is a great buy, I did...”

written by littlesar on 28/05/2005

The Konica Minolta Dimage Xg is a great buy, I did lots of research using review sites and it looked the best in my budget but you never know...! I've never written a review of anything before but the picture quality and size of this camera compelled me too. The movie feature alloys unlimited recording (depends on memory card size), quality is good enough.As a point and click photographer, this camera takes better photos than my boyfriends SLR sometimes. Easy to use if you're not technical and small enough to fit in your pocket. Back screen could be bigger but suffices.