Nikon Coolpix 4100 Reviews

Resolution 4.23
Optical Zoom 3
Battery Type Alkaline or Rechargeable

Features:
  • 4-megapixel sensor captures enough detail to create photo-quality 11-by-15-inch enlargements
  • 3x optical Zoom-Nikkor lens combines with 4x digital zoom for 12x total zoom
  • One-Touch Red-Eye Fix feature; movie mode with sound; PictBridge compatible
  • Store images in 14.5 MB internal memory or optional Secure Digital (SD) cards
  • Powered by 2 AA-size batteries (alkaline included; rechargeable Ni-MH recommended); connects to computers via USB
  • Refine your search

“Image always shows visible grains, Even when shooting...”

Written on: 09/03/2005 by raymegeo (1 review written)

Image always shows visible grains, Even when shooting outdoor in a bright day. There is too much compression. I think there is a registration problem, since I can indentify each pixels with the three primary colors.
    The battery life is excellent. I had the run-in period in the best way by recharging them only when they are fully exhausted. Can take more than 200 pics with very few falsh use.
    Ease of use, I soon got into using all of the options without much dificulty… Read Full Review

Camerambo's Response to raymegeo's Review

Written on: 17/04/2005

Very bad feature in Coolpix 4100: When using flash, its cycle time is totally unacceptable, about 10 seconds! The camera seems to recharge the flash very long time, and during that time the other usage of the camera (except power turn off) is not possible.
    <br>
    <br>Without flash, cycle time is about 3 seconds.

Read 1 Comment

“My Nikon Coolpix 4100 camera had been buggy since day...”

Written on: 11/02/2005 by Bubabaah (42 reviews written)

My Nikon Coolpix 4100 camera had been buggy since day one, it just seeemed to turn it's self off a lot. So I took it back to the shop and decided to give it another go. I'm really glad I did because I am now really happy with my camera. Just hope the fault in my old one was a one off, I haven't heard anyone else say anything about it, so I've given ratings for the camera that worked… Read Full Review