Olympus MJU-410 Reviews

• Battery Life

Olympus MJU-410 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Olympus MJU-410

Olympus MJU-410

“Well my mum and dad bought me this for Christmas about...”

Written on: 01/02/2007 by BomBom101 (1 review written)

Well my mum and dad bought me this for Christmas about 2 years ago, and ive had my fair share of use out of it!

The Olympus 410 MJU

For the Main points

4 megapixel camera, with 3x optical zoom and digital zoom, and has video camera capabilities of which I will go into greater detail in a bit.

Very nice silver casing, and is a very small and light profile, and has a slider shutter for the lens

Standard comes with a 64MB memory card, and can hold about 32 average quality pictures, but i was… Read Full Review

Helen Of Troy's Response to 176891_BomBom101's Review

Written on: 02/02/2007

Excellent Review Tom.
<br/>I think many cameras these days are sold without cases. Silly really, considering the cost! I bought a case for my HP Photosmart digital camera in Tesco. Very cheap, and good quality too!

176891_Bombom101's Response to 176891_BomBom101's Review

Written on: 05/02/2007

thanks mickey :)
<br/>
<br/>i do always try my best when doing reviews
<br/>regards
<br/>tom

252776_Anonymous101's Response to 176891_BomBom101's Review

Written on: 04/02/2007

A great review! I have a passion for camera's, and your review regarding the Olympus MJU-410 digital camera is brilliant. Excellent work!

176891_Bombom101's Response to 176891_BomBom101's Review

Written on: 03/02/2007

Thanks very much Helen :)
<br/>regards
<br/>Tom

Read 4 Comments

“The Olympus Mju-410 is the first Digital camera I have...”

Written on: 03/04/2005 by ian1000 (1 review written)

The Olympus Mju-410 is the first Digital camera I have purchasd and I have not been disappointed. Once I got used to using it (including the menus) I found it simple and reliable (I am from the school of "point and squirt" photos rather than continually adjusting settings). It seemed to be quite heavy compared to other cameras that I tried but there again at the same time it felt solid and well built.

Following from previous reviews of this camera, the sound is indeed irritating, but can be… Read Full Review

Told2578's Response to ian1000's Review

Written on: 10/08/2005

I hate this camera,I have a 5 year old Olympus camera with a resoultion of 1.2 mega pixels and it does a hell of a better job taking pictures then the mju 410. Taking pictures is a hit or miss as to them being to dark or blurred. I contacted Olympus as I believed it to be a fault, but I was told to hold the camera very still as this was the problem. I will never buy another Olympus product and would recommend people look at the Fuji camera range instead.

Suzywong666's Response to ian1000's Review

Written on: 15/02/2006

I just bought this, it is fantastic.

Read 2 Comments

“As far as I can tell the Olympus Mju-410 is not as...”

Written on: 11/02/2005 by sportdonkey (30 reviews written)

As far as I can tell the Olympus Mju-410 is not as populaur as the Mju Mini, which to me seems a shame. Granted it doesn't look as nice, with trendy colours to choose from, but it does take a nicer picture in my opinion. It's packed with 4 megapixels and 3 times optical zoom and available for under £150!… Read Full Review

Suzywong666's Response to sportdonkey's Review

Written on: 15/02/2006

I agree - I've completely gone off the mini-s now I have this camera!

Read 1 Comment

“I bought the Olympus Mju-410 camera on-line so chose...”

Written on: 10/02/2005 by princess pumpkin (1 review written)

I bought the Olympus Mju-410 camera on-line so chose the pearl colour rather than the classic silver. When it arrived, it came with everything I needed, even a memory card! The camrea itself is so beautiful & dinky, small enough to easily fit into my pocket. It's extremely easy to master the functions & you can choose the background colour, which I think is great, my 1st digital camera experience is definitely a positive one!… Read Full Review

Suzywong666's Response to princess pumpkin's Review