Maspalomas, Sonnenland Club II Reviews

Maspalomas, Sonnenland Club II - Ask a question now

“September 1998 was a big landmark in my life and was...”

Written on: 14/11/2004 by escape (8 reviews written)

September 1998 was a big landmark in my life and was complemented by the enjoying the company of my Partner at the time. She was World Travelled and was for many reasons, the perfect person for me to encounter my very first flight and in its same, the first time abroad. Alongside a very experienced traveller, I was put at more ease over any reservations I may have for flying. Well there we went Off to Gran Canaria and I enjoyed every minute of the flight and could not believe the experience of… Read Full Review