Canon PIXMA iP2000 Reviews

Canon PIXMA iP2000 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Canon PIXMA iP2000

Canon PIXMA iP2000
Canon PIXMA iP2000

“The best thing about Canon Pixma iP2000 is the...”

Written on: 05/02/2005 by DomtheMon (1 review written)

The best thing about Canon Pixma iP2000 is the exceptionally cheap running costs. I buy compatible cartridges for about £1.30 - £1.40 each inc postage when bought in 10's - yes thats £14 for 10! I produce a club newsletter cover - A4 size with black header and a border with three colour photos (around 4x3" each), I find I get around 70-75 of these to each colour cartridge (at £1.40!) and the black has to be replaced every 150 of these. I run 250 of these through twice (double sided) and have… Read Full Review

“I bought the Canon Pixma iP2000 as a replacement for...”

Written on: 14/11/2004 by Piratpilot (3 reviews written)

I bought the Canon Pixma iP2000 as a replacement for my defunct Epson C70 (bought 2001) and was amazed at the improvement in print quality. It is not sold as a photo printer and I did not buy it as such (Asda charge 10p just next to my work place) but even the photos are very respectable. It is fast and uses little ink (from 2 cartridges which are quite cheap too).
It is very easy to use and install and comes with a handy photo printing program and 2 paper tray one top fed and one bottom fed… Read Full Review

Summer House's Response to Piratpilot's Review