Investors Chronicle Reviews

Investors Chronicle - Ask a question now

“Beware of IC Online. I've found it a complete rip-off...”

Written on: 05/04/2011

Beware of IC Online. I've found it a complete rip-off and their customer service Nil. I've paid 2 years subscription but had only c.9 months access to the site as my account mysteriously keeps being altered to 'registered user' status instead of 'subscriber'. Not only have they failed to keep promises (to delay the 2nd years D/D), they ignore emails and delay sending any reply for weeks. I'm c. £62 out of pocket so far and they have refused to refund anything saying they were not advised of the… Read Full Review

“Investors Chronicle - I followed the magazine to the...”

Written on: 11/11/2004 by chris39 (21 reviews written)

Investors Chronicle - I followed the magazine to the letter back in 2000 and 2001 and lost serious money when the technology sector collapsed. New Investors rely on this sort of magazine but they shouldn't… Read Full Review