British Knights Flash 2 Reviews

• Comfort

• Style

• Perfomance Enhancement

British Knights Flash 2 - Ask a question now

“I luv dese 2 cant wait 2 get a pair. So comfortable...”

written by on 10/05/2008

I luv dese 2 cant wait 2 get a pair. So comfortable and very creative design

“I really like these, they were good value for money...”

written by on 12/02/2008

I really like these, they were good value for money and they are really comfortable. If you look after them they will last a lot longer but on the whoile the British Knight Flash 2 skate shoes are really good.

“These shoes were only 15 quid so I thought bargin I'll...”

written by trying to skateboard on 10/11/2004

These shoes were only 15 quid so I thought bargin I'll give them a go, bought them, tried them and never used them for skating again, they are good if all you do is walk all day.