Airwalk Trident Reviews

• Comfort

• Style

• Perfomance Enhancement

Airwalk Trident - Ask a question now

“I bought my Airwalk Trident shoes the other day for 20...”

Written on: 20/08/2005 by lauriethepigeon (1 review written)

I bought my Airwalk Trident shoes the other day for 20 quid at a surf shop in Dorset. They look good, are very comfy and well padded, so I bought them, thinking that for £20, you couldn't really go wrong. Having worn them for a day or two, they are still very comfy, but if they are loose, then the tongues have a habit of working their way down the side of the shoe, but it is not a major setback. Overall, I think that this shoe it definitely worth the money, and would've paid full price for it… Read Full Review

“My Airwalk Trident were 20 quid and I was happy with...”

Written on: 10/11/2004 by trying to skateboard (13 reviews written)

My Airwalk Trident were 20 quid and I was happy with them until I put them on, the were really oddly shaped (but you get what you paid for) this wasn't a problem after riding on them for a couple of days. They look good but rip really easily. Took me a week before I needed a new pair but this doesn't really matter if you don't do olleing or flip tricks, just get a new pair because they are so cheap… Read Full Review