Britney Spears, Greatest Hits: My Prerogative Reviews

Britney Spears, Greatest Hits: My Prerogative - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Britney Spears, Greatest Hits: My Prerogative

Britney Spears, Greatest Hits: My Prerogative

“Britney Spears' Greatest Hits album 'My Prerogative'...”

Written on: 19/04/2005 by tinatina (3 reviews written)

Britney Spears' Greatest Hits album 'My Prerogative' lacks essence, it's the greatest hits of the most imitative pop star… Read Full Review

“Britney Spears, Greatest Hits: My Prerogative - Spears...”

Written on: 14/11/2004 by DarkDiva (1 review written)

Britney Spears, Greatest Hits: My Prerogative - Spears has done her best to supply, and thankfully she meets her demand. Her tracks "Do Something" and "(I've Just Begun) Having My Fun" are both songs Spears' talent excells in. "My Prerogative" is also a good rendition of Bobby Brown hit. Some say you put your greatest hits not someone elses. Most artists re-make a past hit to put on their album (No Doubt, Korn, Sheryl Crow). There aren't many new things to find, but it is nice to have all of… Read Full Review

“Britney Spears, Greatest Hits: My Prerogative - "They...”

Written on: 13/11/2004 by everytime220 (5 reviews written)

Britney Spears, Greatest Hits: My Prerogative - "They can never take away your truth... The question is. Can you handle mine?"

The first words on the title track My Prerogative which lead into a respectful greatest hits. Throughout the CD, those words come into play. The ties to her bubblegum pop past of Baby One More Time, to the definitively sexy In the Zone, it touches it all. The sex is still there, but not in the extreme.
Her 3 new tracks are great and definitely make it worth your… Read Full Review