CarFinance247 Reviews - www.carfinance247.co.uk

• Customer service

CarFinance247 www.carfinance247.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for CarFinance247 www.carfinance247.co.uk

“Super reliable easy”

Written on: 20/04/2022 by Nielsennb50 (1 review written)

Very happy with car finance 247. polite, staff are very helpful and explain in ful detail whats going to happen next,easy process would definitely recommend to a friend,im now the proud owner of an audi a4 i couldnt be happier.

“Very Helpful and Kind”

Written on: 18/11/2021 by FranklinBenjamin (16 reviews written)

From beginning to end, this service was outstanding. The adviser was great. I'd chosen the car I wanted, and the financing and application procedure was a breeze. In barely over 24 hours, everything was fixed. He kept me up to date with calls and emails, and it was all really simple and delightful. It is something I would suggest!

“Best Experience Ever ”

Written on: 24/10/2021 by newtofinance (1 review written)

Car finance 247 i highly recommend. They use reputable garages not back street garages and the dealership I had was through even when I texted them asking wheres the petrol/diesel button.. Only to get to Tescos and wonder where the handbrake is ! I git a beautiful 2013 Vauxhall Antara. It was my very first time at car finance and my account manager was with me through it every step of the way which made me feel it was all being taken care of in a very competent, efficient, professional manner. To be honest he went the extra mile just like the dealer cannot fault them and highly recommend them if your looking for an honest finance company whose not just about the sale , who goes out there way to find you the best purchase with you and works extremely hard with what you are looking to buy look no further . Well and truly deserve any commission they make as they work so extremely hard continuously keeping you in the loop .. Absolutely thrilled with my car and so pleased that I had a great account manager who help to get my wonderful high quality 4x4 station wagon which had been thoroughly serviced and this Finance company have a policy to make certain if MOT is under 5 months to do a new one. It was done in a safe Covid manner . Although the car was not nearby, miles away to collect video and delivery was arranged and I had the option to cancel this within 14 days of transaction but no way am I!! I love it !!!!! Thankyou so much to my account manager for making this happens !!!!

“Great customer service from Sheridan ”

Written on: 20/05/2021 by Belle007 (1 review written)

Thanks for your speedy help in accessing finance for my new purchase, you made it so easy and fast in getting everything sorted out for me. The process was much better than i was expecting. Sheridan was very easy to speak to and deal with.

“Dreams do come true ”

Written on: 29/04/2021 by Clevelandhf189 (1 review written)

The staff at Carfinace 24/7 are excellent at what they do from start to finish. Very helpful in explaining everything step by step. Friendly and not pushy in anyway what so ever unlike some other companies that I don’t want to mention. Carfinace 24/7 took just over a week to find a car and get all the paperwork ready way faster than other places that took over a couple of months. I would recommend you guys to anyone who is thinking of buying a car. The whole process from start to finish was quick and top notch. Thank you guys for what you have done for me.

“Excellent from start to finish”

Written on: 27/04/2021 by SHEL8866 (1 review written)

This is the 3rd time I have used Car Finance 247 to purchase a car and each time they have been excellent. The whole process took a week and from start to finish I felt that my interests were looked after and that my needs were very important. The lady that dealt with my application explained everything clearly and was very patient with me when I couldn’t decide which car to go for. I would, and have, highly recommend this company to family and friends, and if needed I would definitely use again.

“Excellent and Highly recommend ”

Written on: 27/04/2021

Brilliant from start to finish. The adviser was calm and helped me find the right vehicle , not pushy just patient . Would highly recommend was a pleasant experience

“Fantastic Service”

Written on: 27/04/2021 by Slaughternb408 (1 review written)

Fast, friendly service. the whole process is explained well and any questions answered without complicated finance jargon. The whole virtual document signing is easy and quick. once all the documents had been processed the payout was super quick,

“Fantastic customer service ”

Written on: 27/04/2021 by Ab20201 (1 review written)

Excellent customer service.Many thanks to the adviser and his team they did a fantastic job they sorted everything out for me. It's straight forward process I picked the car I wanted, they contacted the dealers and sorted everything out in no time. Very pleased with the car will definitely recommend for friends and family. Thank you again.

“Thank for all your help”

Written on: 27/04/2021 by Darryl3213 (1 review written)

This is the second time I have used your service. It has got to be easiest process I have ever experienced friendly staff especially my accounts manager it was absolutely brilliant. Will be recommending you to as many people as I can thanks for everything.

“Professional and friendly ”

Written on: 23/04/2021

My advisor was very professional and steered me away from a few dodgy decisions whilst being very patient with me. Overall he helped it to be a seemless transition and in quick time! Would recommend others if the need arises.

“Fantastic service ”

Written on: 21/04/2021 by Lexiv (1 review written)

Really happy with using car finance 247 my account manager candy was very helpful and professional

“Fantastic service ”

Written on: 21/04/2021 by CCLP (1 review written)

Picked up my new car only 3 working days following my first call to this company. Efficient, professional & friendly. Would definitely recommend them & would definitely use them again.

“Service ”

Written on: 21/04/2021 by Hampton192 (1 review written)

The service was excellent from start to finish. Communication with my account Manager was very good . Once all the finance and paperwork was approved and signed off the collection of my car ran very smoothly . This is the second time I have used the service to purchase my cat and would recommend

“Efficient, Simple and Comprehensive”

Written on: 21/04/2021 by Mar-Car-Cass (1 review written)

It is daunting buying a car, especially when you are on a budget. The Kia Showroom had rejected me even though I have a good record when it comes to paying debts, and I was actually worried that CarFinance247 wouldn't be able to help. Not only did we figure out what I actually wanted, the account manager motivated and enabled me to supply the appropriate documentation. From communicating with the approved dealership to sourcing funding for a reasonably priced car... I could not have asked for more support or patience. Highly recommend this method of funding, especially if you can find a car at a repayment rate that's within your budget. I'm glad that the costs were made available to me and upfront before I made a decision, and felt reassured when offers came in to my Account Manager - as I knew I wasn't a total lost cause.

“Excellent so helpful ”

Written on: 21/04/2021 by Schultz124 (1 review written)

Brilliant after being refused car finance this company ensured they found me the finance. Account manager was fabulous so helpful. The staff very efficient, helpful and friendly. I works recommend this company to anyone struggling getting finance.

“Fantastic service all round”

Written on: 21/04/2021 by Deloria (1 review written)

Absolutely amazing service from the staff at car finance247 very helpful, honest and take the stress out of the process. Simple and easy and just a great service.

“Very professional and helpful ”

Written on: 21/04/2021 by AKABUEZE (1 review written)

So happy with all the process, very swift and professional, Asheley was wonderful and helpful, I enjoyed every bit of the whole process and will definitely recommend. Thank you all so much its quick and professional .

“Fantastic service given”

Written on: 21/04/2021 by Kellyann16 (1 review written)

I was looking for car finance but because I’m disabled and not working I didn’t think I would be accepted. However my account manager was so very helpful and must have rung me a dozen times just to keep my informed of what was happening, I’m happy to say that they found me finance and I will be picking up my new car tomorrow! I would definitely recommend and if I ever needed to get finance again I would use carfinance 247. My account manager was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable about all aspects regarding my finance, the whole process was very easy but I didn’t feel pressured into making snap decisions.

“Friendly, super easy, amazingly fast service!”

Written on: 08/04/2021 by Royeo252 (1 review written)

All the guys are really friendly, explain everything and go out of there way to help you find the solution that’s right for you. Can’t believe how quick everything gets sorted, the team really take the stress out of getting a new car sorted. Would recommend to all my friends and family. Thanks guys