Sundown Adventureland Reviews

Summary

Sundown Adventureland in Nottinghamshire is a theme park designed exclusively for the under 10's. Featuring the UK's first Angry Birds actvity park plus the Robin Hood ride, Rocky Mountain Railroad, Witches Kitchen and more.
Sundown Adventureland - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Misleading Information Causing Problems”

Written on: 06/05/2018 by palvin (1 review written)

My 4 year old tried to go together with myself on an ostrich ride, which was okay according to rules board as it was saying that kids over 10 (she is exactly 10) can go alone, but dont have to.

However after waiting around 30 minutes in the queue we have been told that she has to go alone and she did not want to as she is scared. So they did not let us go together and the woman at the gate wasn't even trying to understand what the board was saying. Dissapointed.

“Its ok”

Written on: 03/08/2013 by Naomi2404 (1 review written)

Bad points I think the map makes it seem bigger then it is and I don't think the cafe have much choice for healthy options. Some of the manikins are peeling and could do with a dust. I think some of staff seem depressed and are very rude. The ice cream is full of ice. And it's very over priced. I think the gate entry is a bit expensive. Good points. Good day out makes my kids happy. Not sure if I would choose this place often… Read Full Review