Sundown Adventureland Reviews

Summary

Sundown Adventureland in Nottinghamshire is a theme park designed exclusively for the under 10's. Featuring the UK's first Angry Birds actvity park plus the Robin Hood ride, Rocky Mountain Railroad, Witches Kitchen and more.
Sundown Adventureland - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“WASTE OF TIME!”

Written on: 15/03/2013 by Macdoooo (1 review written)

I specifically went to this place as I thought it allowed babies on rides. I went for my 2 year olds birthday with family and friends....nothing interesting there. Absolute rubbish and overpriced for what it is. I'm originally from Edinburgh and we have things like this on offer for FREE. Staff were very rude and refused to get me the manager and also REFUSED TO REFUND despite us only being there 30 mins... HOW DARE THEY NOT REFUND WHEN WE DIDN'T EVEN GO ON ANYTHING!! Ended up trying to make… Read Full Review

“DO NOT GO! DO NOT GO! DO NOT GO to Sundown Adventure...”

Written on: 05/09/2010 by Deborah 71 (1 review written)

DO NOT GO! DO NOT GO! DO NOT GO to Sundown Adventure Land EVER! This is without doubt the strangest dirtiest and out and out waste of time and money you will ever experience. I took my four year old today for his birthday and will never go again even though I live only 15 minutes away. After desperately trying to have a good time for 2 hours we decided to complain and got to see the owner. She not only refused to acknowledge any of our complaint or give us a refund but when I said I would… Read Full Review

Deborah 71's Response to Deborah 71's Review

Written on: 27/09/2010

Since writing this review Sundown Adventure Land have asked that it be removed. It is unfortunate that they weren't so zealous about customer service as they obviously are about removing bad reviews!!!

Read 1 Comment

“I am amazed that anyone rates this place. Firstly I...”

Written on: 26/07/2010

I am amazed that anyone rates this place. Firstly I expect these places to be expensive but they charge the same price for children as for adults (albeit under 2s go free); so for 2 adults a 2 and 3 yr old, it was £40 just to walk in the door. Set in the shadow of power station cooling towers on the left overs from some farmers field - stunning this place is not! The are a couple of ride, all very similar: tractor through a faux-farm, horse carriage through short medieval scene. After 30… Read Full Review

Jovigirl's Comment

Written on: 09/08/2010

I found this review very helpful because it confirmed what I thought from looking at the website. Looks like it could be a very expensive trip to a playground or indoor soft play, which is basically what this place appears to be.

Scott5's Comment

Written on: 13/08/2010

I read this review while planning a visit with my Granddaughters aged 2 and 4.
<br/>I think the person who wrote it must have only visited the car park.
<br/>We entered at 10:30 and left at 17:45 but only after a struggle getting the children to agree it was time to go.
<br/>The two children + Mum, Dad, Grandmother and myself all thoroughly enjoyed the day. We will definitely be taking our other grandchildren at the first opportunity.
<br/>We had visited Flamingo Land the previous week which cost a lot more and had long queues of sometime boisterous teenagers and many rides would not allow the small children on.
<br/>So if you have under 10 year old children go to Sundown it will not disappoint them.
<br/>A wonderful day out and well worth the money to see the children's faces.

Anzababes's Comment

Written on: 11/08/2010

Well I completely disagree. My children are now 10 and 7 and still beg to go here every year and I have to admit - I think I enjoy it more than them!!! I think for the price (&pound;9.95 each) you get a full day of things to do and we always find something we didn't discover in a previous visit. The new play area is great and the kids are entertained the whole day!!!! I honestly don't see what is not to like about the place - it is extremely good value for a fantastic day out - much cheaper than what we have paid for Alton Towers tickets and probably just as much fun.

Read 3 Comments