Planet Dog Orbee Bone (Large) Reviews

Planet Dog Orbee Bone (Large) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Planet Dog Orbee Bone (Large)

Planet Dog Orbee Bone (Large)

“Planet Dog Orbee Bones are soft enough not to really...”

Written on: 15/11/2008 by Uffington (1 review written)

Planet Dog Orbee Bones are soft enough not to really hurt when you accidentally hit the dog on the head. They bounce nicely and from my experience with our 2 year old GSD they are robust and are her favourite toys. She tarcks well using this as her reward.

In my opinion these are a very good ball and have stood up to a lot of biting with no signs of wear and she does not always give it up easily. Am currently looking to purchase 2 of the medium ones to his easier… Read Full Review

“Within ten minutes of giving it to him he had chewed...”

Written on: 09/10/2008 by rosietimm (1 review written)

Within ten minutes of giving it to him he had chewed off large lumps of it hence I had to take it away from him for safety reasons, very disappointed in product, after paying £8.99 I did expect it to last longer.

I e-mailed my complaint to manufacturer and so far to date I have not received a reply… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I bought the large Orbee Bone for my 5mth old Labrador...”

Written on: 01/11/2004 by agchandvm (1 review written)

I bought the large Orbee Bone for my 5mth old Labrador Retriever puppy because he loved his Orbee Ball and the latter was holding up extremely well. However, after the pup chewed on the new Orbee bone for less than 10 minutes, I noticed the rubber starting to peel off and small bits were chewed off.

I brought the bone and the receipt back to the store and exchanged for a new one, thinking that it might have been a one-off manufacture defect. Meanwhile, I e-mailed Planet Dog customer service… Read Full Review