Sony ICD-MS1 Reviews

4.5
  • Sound Quality

Sony ICD-MS1 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sony ICD-MS1

“I bought the Sony ICD-MS1 for only $40 whilst on...”

written by adramshaw1 on 04/11/2004

I bought the Sony ICD-MS1 for only $40 whilst on holiday in america after radio shack screwed up at the till (I never told them they under-charged me, I just ran!) the memory stick allows it to be much smaller than a tape dictation machine. My computer has all the required equipment to get it to type up my words, I haven't tried it much, but it works fine. It is extremely nice to use and handle and easy to use, I am currently in a production, and have read my lines onto the machine as an aid to remember them, and it plays back my voice with great quality! I see no reason for anyone to pass down this, except for the fact that it uses up battery power fast (and sadly I left the batteries in mine for too long and they leaked, leaving the metal connectors in the battery compartment, however it still works, nothing vital was lost) this is worth buying!