1Lit.com UK Literary Ezine www.1Lit.com/eu Reviews

1Lit.com UK Literary Ezine www.1Lit.com/eu - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for 1Lit.com UK Literary Ezine www.1Lit.com/eu

1Lit.com UK Literary Ezine www.1Lit.com/eu

“Before I start, I would like to mention that the UK...”

Written on: 09/02/2004 by moviebuff (5 reviews written)

Before I start, I would like to mention that the UK version of this site can now be accessed directly be going to http://www.1Lit.co.uk

Every morning when I log on I dread having to go through my inbox, delete all the spam and boring jokes from my friends and then deal with the even more tedious emails relating to my work.

However, the 1st of each month is different. Why? Because I enjoy receiving the 1Lit.co.uk ezine which comes out on that date every month (hence the name 1Lit). If it's… Read Full Review

“1Lit is an excellent free literary ezine. It is packed...”

Written on: 19/07/2003 by daniel. (1 review written)

1Lit is an excellent free literary ezine. It is packed full of original, informative content, not just adverts and advertorials like most other online newsletters.

I have been a subscriber for two years now and am always itching to receive it on the first of every month :)… Read Full Review

“I've been a subscriber to 1Lit.com's European ezine...”

Written on: 30/08/2001 by Rob Hartson. (1 review written)

I've been a subscriber to 1Lit.com's European ezine since it launched in October 2000.

It is sent on the first of every month and fills me in on the latest news and developments in the world of books. There are also short stories, poems, author interviews and reviews of other literary websites. A rather long HTML-only publication, the latest issue is also available to read on their website.

I enjoy 1Lit because the content is incisive, well-written and witty. The publication is unashamedly… Read Full Review