Brightview Reviews - www.brightview.ltd.uk

Brightview www.brightview.ltd.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Brightview www.brightview.ltd.uk

Brightview www.brightview.ltd.uk
Brightview www.brightview.ltd.uk

“I left Virgin due to poor download speeds and signed...”

Written on: 29/07/2009

I left Virgin due to poor download speeds and signed up with waitrose/brightview following the WHICH? review. I have been very pleased with the switch and the performance since then has been excellent. Download speed is nearly 6 Mbit all the time and it is always available. The only downside is a fairly low 5GB monthly limit although that is usually sufficient for me… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I am tripping over the bags under my eyes. Brightview...”

Written on: 14/04/2006 by rogercchristie (1 review written)

I am tripping over the bags under my eyes. Brightview Internet Services Limited (who operate the Which? magazine best-buy Waitrose Anytime dial-up isp) seem to think that I have used the internet for 200 hours over the last 12 days! They have now cut me off.

In reality I have been struggling to get a useful connection for over three months now. I estimate that 60% of the time my computer appears to be connected to the isp but goes no further no internet, no e-mail, nothing! It appears… Read Full Review