Mac www.mac.com Reviews

Mac www.mac.com - Ask a question now

“quality make-up”

written by lucistar on 03/09/2020

They carry quality make-up, including foundation, cover-up, mascara, eye colour make-up, lipstick, blush, cosmetic brushes of all kinds and varieties, etc.

“I signed up with Mac ages ago, and I think their fee...”

written by Bibsyjohnson on 28/09/2006

I signed up with Mac ages ago, and I think their fee based email service is great value for the $99 US per year. I also chat with my son in Japan on iSight, and it's saved me a fortune on long distance calls. When I got the Mac account, the clarity of the iChat service went way up, and it seems to keep improving. I also enjoy using the web email service when I travel in Canada, US and Japan.

Every once in awhile the service doesn't work, but it's pretty rare.

It is a good web email service to invest in, especially if you enjoy your Mac computer.