Ford Mondeo 1.8 Verona Reviews

• Practicality

• Reliability

Ford Mondeo 1.8 Verona - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ford Mondeo 1.8 Verona

“Before I bought this car I could never have been...”

written by on 19/11/2010

Before I bought this car I could never have been prepared for how good it is. Its big, its built like a tank, everything is solid. The ride quality is the best I have ever came across, and the handling is good. Its reasonable powerful and not underpowered. There's also some nice little touches such as pressing a few buttons in the winter and within seconds the front and back windscreen is defrosted.........nice.

“I brought my mondeo nearly 4 yrs ago cos a long trip...”

written by mondeolover on 22/06/2010

I brought my mondeo nearly 4 yrs ago cos a long trip to cornwall was looming and our old escort was way too small for 2 adults and 2 older teens wedged in the back.the mondeo offers plenty of leg room for leggy older kids. not had much trouble with her and that first trip down to bude was extremely comfortable. loads of space in the boot especially with rear seats down, has done us proud when taking roomful of stuff up to sons uni halls. really happy with my old girl and when the time comes will upgrade to swankier models i see on the roads and drool over! wish i had got a mondeo years before i did. no problems of any enormity to report. would recommend highly.

“The Ford Mondeo Verona is great fun and value for...”

written by on 09/06/2008

The Ford Mondeo Verona is great fun and value for money. A great car for a family with tons of boot space and leg room in the back. Nice first car or last car, maybe even your only car.

“Lovely to drive, great on long and short distances,...”

written by on 27/02/2008

Lovely to drive, great on long and short distances, big boot, good on fuel, spacious. The whole car its self is just lovely well pleased I chose this Mondeo car. Excellent it is a must car. I have had Mondeo cars for years and years and would not have anything else.

“The Ford Mondeo, 1.8 Verona is a good family...”

written by Mad Rob on 24/10/2003

The Ford Mondeo, 1.8 Verona is a good family runaround, cheap to run, loads of free extras, indestructible is its best point!