Holby City Reviews

Holby City
Holby City

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I am an ex-qualified nurse and I have been an avid...”

Written on: 17/02/2011

I am an ex-qualified nurse and I have been an avid viewer of Holby City for many years, but my opinion of this medical drama has dropped considerably since Christmas 2010.
Four of the main cast members have left, I particularly miss the characters of Connie Beauchamp and Joseph Byre, and the show now just seems to be used by the BBC as an example of ethnic diversity.
The storylines are less interesting as well. It is such a shame that it is slipping down the drain.
I loathe all the saop… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 29/07/2011

I agree with this comment. Holby used to be so good, and is so poor now. What has happened to Elliot? where has he gone.

Sausagebody's Comment

Written on: 30/01/2019

I totally agree I used to watch this show avidly,the writing and characters are very poor.The writers need to watch an old 10 years old episode of Greys Anatomy to see how a brilliant award winning medical drama is written and continues to be written brilliantly and actually looks something like a real hospital.

Guest's Comment