Flowlabs 32" Flowboard Reviews

Flowlabs 32" Flowboard - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Flowlabs 32" Flowboard

Flowlabs 32" Flowboard
Flowlabs 32" Flowboard

“Don't waste your money on a Flowlabs Flowboard i found...”

Written on: 30/03/2008

Don't waste your money on a Flowlabs Flowboard i found that it cant handle any high speeds, its way to heavy and to unstable for one solid push. I honestly didn't find any good points of this skateboard.

“Everything about the Flowlabs Flowboard skateboard is...”

Written on: 21/03/2008

Everything about the Flowlabs Flowboard skateboard is awesome. Its the best skateboard around, nothing else even comes close.

“The Flowlabs 32" Flowboards were built for hills and...”

Written on: 16/06/2006 by snorockerlp360 (1 review written)

The Flowlabs 32" Flowboards were built for hills and skateparks so don't expect it to be awesome on the streets. The full potential of the flowboard is to do downhill runs and simulate snowboarding and surfing. If you want something for flatland type riding this is not for you. I would recommend this to any surfer, snowboarder or anyone who wants to have some summer fun. Makes a great ride along the waterfront.

“I bought the Flowlabs 32" Flowboard when I was over in...”

Written on: 13/10/2004 by JNewlands (1 review written)

I bought the Flowlabs 32" Flowboard when I was over in the USA as I could not purchase it at the time in the UK. Since then, I've had tons of fun with it.

The Deep Carve Technology helps to simulate the feeling of both surfing and snowboarding on tarmac and is like no other land board that I've tried in the past. Its responsive and once you've got used to it very rewarding.

One thing I would say is that at first it is a bit hard to ride at low speeds, but after a short time, its as easy as riding a bike and feels really natural.

Overall I really rate this product, and for the £59 I paid for it, its great value.