Catchphrase Reviews

Catchphrase - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Catchphrase

Catchphrase
Catchphrase

“I really enjoyed Catchphrase so I'll say what I saw....”

Written on: 12/01/2007 by Anonymous101 (1 review written)

I really enjoyed Catchphrase so I'll say what I saw. This fast-paced game show was usually aired on a weekend in an early evening slot. The most recognised host of this popular quiz was genial Irish funnyman Roy Walker, who was renowned for his quick-fire repartee and banter. The game principally featured a selection of computerized animations and the contestants would have to buzz in to have a guess at the "catchphrase" hidden by the cryptic animations, many of these animations featured the… Read Full Review

Lancervhead's Response to 252776_Anonymous101's Review

Written on: 02/05/2007

Yeah not a bad programme but surely when Roy Walker said "say what you see", you would have been correct everytime!

Read 1 Comment

“I only saw it yesterday on Challenge, some old 1994...”

Written on: 01/08/2006 by hb1444 (7 reviews written)

I only saw it yesterday on Challenge, some old 1994 episode, but I've watched these old episodes when they were new, which was ages ago! I've seen catchphrase since I was a baby! I used to really like the programme, guessing catchphrases and see that Mr Chips (though he ain't shaped like a chip) go whirling around the world and the catchphrases. I only recently saw that "Snake charmer" catchphrase which was so funny, did you see what Mr chips was doing!

The new series seemed boring and weird… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to hb1444's Review

Written on: 12/01/2007

Mr Chips on Catchphrase isn't technically meant to be a chip, although he is supposed to be made from potatoes though!

Read 1 Comment