Panasonic X500 Reviews

• Style

Panasonic X500 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Panasonic X500

Panasonic X500

“I bought Panasonic x500 on October 2006, i'm from...”

Written on: 12/06/2008 by cynthiana (1 review written)

I bought Panasonic x500 on October 2006, i'm from Malta and that style here in Malta is very rare i love it and it looks very cool it has all the functions that you need when you buy a mobile .cynthia… Read Full Review

“I bought the Panasonic X500 phone reluctantly as an...”

Written on: 21/01/2005 by cerris harrison (2 reviews written)

I bought the Panasonic X500 phone reluctantly as an upgrade from my trusty samsung T100. However, I found it to be a just as good as the Samsung and better. The camera is very good - great picture and fun frames and effects. I love the look of it and it looks very cool when you slide it open to answer a call! The battery doesnt usually last more than a day but really it depends how much I play with the camera! The ringtones and games which come on the phone leave a bit to be disired!! Internet… Read Full Review

“I bought the Panasonic X500 just to sell it and I was...”

Written on: 14/12/2004 by rammm (3 reviews written)

I bought the Panasonic X500 just to sell it and I was court, features on this tiny phone really amazing me, a clear menu, with all the functions you'll expect for it, and more, like 3 different alarms, auto turn on and turn off, photo light, night mode, many fields for contact details.
Also, screen is very good, easy to read even under the sun, GPRS services works well.
Overall, really a great phone I'll keep it for me… Read Full Review