Oxendales Reviews - www.oxendales.com

Oxendales www.oxendales.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I have ordered a good few times from Oxendales, both...”

Written on: 03/04/2007 by Unhappyheather (4 reviews written)

I have ordered a good few times from Oxendales, both online and through their catalogue. I am very happy with the fact that as a larger size woman, I can buy clothes that are fashionable, and that I know will fit when I get them. I find Oxendales have always got my order right. I have also not had to return an item, as I have always been happy with the quality and fit of the items ordered. There is nothing worse than trailing through department stores trying to find decent clothes that… Read Full Review

“One thing that gets irritating is that Oxendales...”

Written on: 13/05/2006 by dizzydot (4 reviews written)

One thing that gets irritating is that Oxendales sister sites, such as Discount World often have identical items at a cut price, so it's possible to order an item on the main site at £19.99 (for example) then look it up on Discount World and find it's suddenly £5.00 cheaper! It is a good idea to check on all associated sites first before ordering… Read Full Review