Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls Reviews

• Graphics

Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls

Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls

“Pretty good graphics for being the 1st two FF games....”

Written on: 15/11/2008

Pretty good graphics for being the 1st two FF games. You can save and heal up right before a boss on either game... Very fun and challenging, final fantasy II is VERY difficult to understand and complete, and getting around on either of the 2 is rather annoying, especially when you have to have ONE specific item when you have no clue where it is... however I do well recommend Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls… Read Full Review

“I say it's a must get game! It had Improved graphics,...”

Written on: 02/08/2008

I say it's a must get game! It had Improved graphics, and my most two favorite games! Even for those who don't know Final Fantasy, Still an amazing RPG for the GBA… Read Full Review

“Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls is a great Game...”

Written on: 16/08/2006 by Nekonin3 (15 reviews written)

Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls is a great Game Boy Advance RPG! It is a remake of the classic FFI and FFII. They made it easier to play too! I enjoyed it.

Although the music in FFII has lost its touch from the NES version, it is a great game, it has two RPG's in one game so that's good. It's fun to collect magic and use it and get weapons and all that!… Read Full Review