Minolta Dynax 4 Reviews

• Photograph Quality

Minolta Dynax 4 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Minolta Dynax 4

Minolta Dynax 4

“I have had my Dynax 4 for nearly two years, and have...”

Written on: 23/07/2005 by katewilliams (1 review written)

I have had my Dynax 4 for nearly two years, and have had great fun experimenting, and I really enjoy taking new styles of photos. This camera has allowed me to create images that would be impossible with a compact, though I freely admit it does have its limits compared to more expensive SLR's. It has been the ideal camera for me to learn with, and has greatly furthered my ability and knowledge of photography. Waiting for films to be developed is great, and I would not have been able to afford a… Read Full Review