Vivid Diet Patch Reviews

Vivid Diet Patch - Ask a question now

“Vivid Slimming Pills (www.vividslimming.com)”

Written on: 05/12/2011

After reciving a free sample in the post, i thought i would give it a try!! After all it was free. I have to say tey are the best diet pills i have ever tried. Totally suppressed my appitate and had loads of energy. I have just order a months supply cant wait for them to come... Joanne Pender… Read Full Review

Written on: 01/05/2012

i to got these vivid slimming pills. have been trying to get some more bute the www.vividslimming.com is no longer operating and no where else seems to be selling them did you find anywhere else to buy them would be great if you would let me know ruby

Tehmina's Comment

Written on: 29/08/2012

i didn't finish off my comment, vivid diet pills are available on vividweightloss

Tehmina's Comment

Written on: 28/08/2012

hey guys vivid slimming pills are available to purchase on vividweightloss

Written on: 04/05/2012

Has anyone found a supplier yet ? I was given Vivid Slimming pills by a friend who bought them in Liverpool but we both live in London and cannot find anywhere local or on the internet that sells them. If anyone does find anywhere else to buy them I would appreciate if you could let me know. Thanks Louise .

Written on: 03/05/2012

Hi there, could you please give us the contact details of vivid we are a salon in widnes and like you was given a free sample and love them, unfortunately we have lost all contact details.
our salon number is 01514952096 complexions, please ask for Jo
thanks
Dominique

Read 5 Comments

“Psychological more than physical i think. As other...”

Written on: 07/03/2008

Psychological more than physical i think. As other review, it reminded me of my goals throughout the day as it was on my wrist...as for actually working as a medicine, i dont think it supressed my hunger, just made me more aware of when i would have snacked before, not sticky enough to stay on for 24hrs, 12 if you lucky, i would recommend the Vivid Diet Patch though… Read Full Review

“Vivid Diet Patch is an excellent weight loss product,...”

Written on: 09/10/2004 by shaneq (1 review written)

Vivid Diet Patch is an excellent weight loss product, helped me lose 8 pounds in 4 weeks. Because I could keep the product on all day, it reminded me of my weight loss goals and helped me feel less hungry between meals. The fact that I stopped snacking helped greatly… Read Full Review