price-drop.tv Reviews

Summary

Price Drop Tv - Read reviews of price-drop.tv the live shopping channel. If you've used price-drop.tv to buy anything, let other Review Centre users know what you bought, what the quality of the service and the product was like and how you feel about buying from this shopping channel in the future.

price drop.tv can be found on Sky Digital Channel 636

price-drop.tv - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for price-drop.tv

price-drop.tv
price-drop.tv

“Robbers”

Written on: 04/04/2015 by TonyWilson123 (1 review written)

I rented a car for 8 days i asked for a Mini Cooper they did not have so i got another car which the lady said was in the same category. After 8 days they charged me 750 euros. I questioned this. I got the bill there were extra charges like insurance / 110 euro as i picked the car up from airport. When i had the Mini Cooper last time i was charged 140 euros per week. That is ok. But now they gave me a car supposed to be from the same cat D but i was billed 389.60 euro for this car for 8 days. I will never go with this company again and advise to all to check what you are going to pay on your final bill. I can rent a car in the UK for 450 GBP for a month. I will tell as many people as i can not to go with this company. Terrible now i will give my money to another rental company so penny wise pound foolish. Robbers you should wear blask masks.

“CANT GET MY REFUND ”

Written on: 09/08/2014

I returned an item but never got my money back.The company has closed down and i dont have any contact, please HELP

“New best of bid ”

Written on: 28/03/2014 by 487Shields (1 review written)

I'm sorry to say but your new way of doing things with this best of bid programming Is not for me. I am now an ex customer.i will not buy any further products from your Channels until it returns to its original format. When your customer service is open I will be closing down my account . Thank you and good night.please do not reply to This email

“complaints”

Written on: 27/01/2014 by samchapple (1 review written)

Hi im sam its a complaints bout ur flashing lights u have like torches and lamps stop making them flash cos it aint nice with ppl that have epelepsy and i should no cos i have it so stop it please ya thanks sam

“Egyptian Bath Sheets”

Written on: 21/11/2013 by PNOP (2 reviews written)

I ordered the above in gold and according to the TV advert if you ordered one you got a second one free. What I got instead was a set of red bathroom towels of differing sizes. The towels were flimsy and thus of inferior quality with white threads scattered here and there and nowhere did it state they were Egyptian quality. I have today written to them with copies of the original order form and postage receipt, claiming a refund. I'd advise anyone to keep well away. Bid TV and Price Drop are one and the same outfit, by the way.

Pnop's Response to PNOP's Review

Written on: 21/11/2013

I forgot to mention I've been waiting a month for a refund and have, therefore, written to them with copies just today.

“FAKE silver braclet”

Written on: 20/11/2013 by popeye99 (1 review written)

Bought what i thought was a silver bracelet with silver charm when it arrived i though Jesus bracelet sucks so i took it my local jewellers to ask if they could put the charm on a necklace GUESS WHAT the jeweller asked me where i got it from and said price drop tv he said well its marked 925 silver but its not its just metal with a silver colour,i called price drop and they assured me it was silver i told them where to go,makes me wonder because i bought a another necklace from them in may 2013 and my friend told me about 2 weeks later it went green so i was shocked and embarrassed imagine if i had gave my friend another SO called silver gift.i now realize the prices are over hyped to make to think it's a bargain but it's not because the jewellers told me i could have got a silver bracelet and charm from then or anywhere else for same as what i paid price drop and would not have had to worry about the over priced delivery of £7.99.PRICE DROP AND BID TV SUCK I WILL NEVER EVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN AND I SAY TO ALL AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!!!!

“£10 credit to your account - not a funny joke.”

Written on: 25/10/2013 by lorna45 (1 review written)

September 2013 it was the 'early Christmas gift to you promotion' and October 2013 it was 'Christmas savers' promotion where it was advertised that buying any item would give you £10 credit back into your ccount. IT NEVER HAPPENED. I bought items during the time which enabled me to qualify for the promotion. When I attempted to purchased further items within the time span requested and redeem the £10 credit, I was told that I didn't have any credits to my account. Why make these offers and not carry them through. Unfortunately looking through some reviews this has happened to others. Feeling a bit suspect I rang the customer service to discuss the October credit and spoke to a lady who wasn't very confident in telling me that my credit didn't exist. When I challenged her she put me on hold for a few minutes and came back to say that she could see where I purchased something but couldn't see the credit. She said she had to look into it and would ring me back. STILL WAITING. This has made me th

“Really presenter”

Written on: 20/10/2013

If your REALY REALLY REALLY presenter had not stated the phone lines would stay open on the deal of the week for CAT socks you would not have screwed up the system. PLEASE tell him to drop at least a few REALLY in his weak performance

“Bargain Basement Stuff!!”

Written on: 12/10/2013

I bought a number of items from this channel. A watch I bought fell apart after a few times worn. I bought a steam iron that blew up! The stuff they sell on this channel is absolute cheap rubbish - but cheap rubbish that is way overpriced! and the postage cost is just criminal!! Don't buy from this lot - save your money and your stress levels!!

“bad and disappointing”

Written on: 12/09/2013

I bidded on a elvis print for 179.99 from price drop and waited 3 weeks for it to arrive so i rang them to be told that i wont be getting it as there was not enough i had put a bid on it previously to its showing on tv and was first to get one so i was angry about this also the postage is ridiculous for some items, also some items they sell have been in there warehouse that long they dont work, i once bought a deep fat fryer that i used once and all this thick steam was coming from it and went pop and all the hot fat just poured out all over i could of been badly burned i did not even recieve appology from them afer complaining, i did not recieve a refund as my hubby binned it you could not send that back like that ridiculous.

“load of cack”

Written on: 07/08/2013

ive brought a few things and always factor in the p&p and phone call, the last item i brought reminded me of how bad it was a duvet cover so thin i could see through it, put it straight in the bin as it would sit on the duvet properly and ended up in the middle of the night to take it off. I have now come to my senses and do not buy anymore! clothes are pretty bad as well nothing acutally fits. The presenters are always good for a laff tho if uve got nothing else to watch, ud think they were selling the crown jewels, you can buy most thing on amazon a hell of a lot cheaper and without p&p. as bid and price drop have a shop on amazon jus tap in tommy and kate, most of there perfumes appear elesewhere for very cheap!! just beware people google everything first

“Wake up out there it's a rip off”

Written on: 16/03/2013

Watched the cruise show couldn't believe it I saw the identical cruise an hour earlier on iglu site £225 cheaper and price drop wanted £25 booking fee on top plus the outrageous price of phone call wake up everyone and boycott this rubbish Chanel until they'd have good quality goods reasonable postage and packing and cheap phone calls

“do they want feedback?”

Written on: 07/03/2013

I don't like this idea of having to log in with all your details, pin number and credit card details etc. Sure their security is ok but couldn't they have a more straightforward method? Have trouble using the phone cos of health probs, so it's not very disability-friendly! I wonder if they have a freepost address? All i want to know is are they getting a certain item in but not willing to go through all this palaver! Too many financial details are flying around the various systems and we can be a sitting target for identity or financial fraud. Customer services for other companies don't require your life history and oo i do get cross! Trying to get hold of a pyramid-shaped dehumidifier that you can dry out in microwave. They got ones shaped like eggs but not my scene, man. If anyone's reading this, any ideas welcome!

“Rubish”

Written on: 23/02/2013

They send me a different item. I bought duvet cover purple and received black with completely different design. Never do again this mistake and watch that rubish chanel.

“PriceDropTv £1 Andriod Tablet Scam.”

Written on: 20/01/2013

Just been watching price drop tv and on came an android tablet 10.1"! I have wanted one for ages but knew I didn't stand a chance when I saw there were only 6! being only 6 I knew instantly it wasn't right! He sold it well and I knew this was going to go for a daft price! He didn't put up the number but said get ready everyone phones are open soon and and them bam he opened phones and no number came up to dial and instantly sold and called everyones names who "bought them" This was soooooo a set up. theres no way he could call out peoples names before they even had time to tell them thier names!! TOOO OBVIOUS.. disgusted with this channel and site! Stay clear ppl! I believe QVC is the best! always managed to get quality,value and great customer service. I have receieved refunds within 60days more then once and after I have entirely used the product leaving nothing left. BARGAIN! Reading the other reviews on here regarding pricedrop has made my mind up about 100% genuine or NOT!!!! This review is opinion based which I am entitled to..p.s I'm on benefits so don't try suing me seen as your all about money!

“Poor value for money.”

Written on: 16/01/2013 by Ivora (3 reviews written)

It may be called price drop TV but the articles for sale are over priced in the first place you are paying £1-50+ for the phone call to confirm your order its just a right con!The post and packing starts at £7-99 regardless of size better value at Amazon with free post and packing the customer service on these sister channels is rubbish all they want is your money they can then move on to the next mug!

“the devils channel”

Written on: 18/12/2012

I am being hounded at all hours of day and night for something I have not bought and they will not stop.

“been had again”

Written on: 08/12/2012 by gh1956 (1 review written)

just had a so called car heater delivered.... total total rubbish as normal, been tucked up again,this junk from china is the type of tat thats made for the market boys and the CHEAP JACKS down at the fair,dont bother sending it back as its got to go recorded... another joke.. and there all on you...FOOLS AND THERE MONEY are these guys lawfull prey DONT DO IT.

Ivora's Response to gh1956's Review

Written on: 18/01/2013

All too true same here don't be fooled by these channels in the most they sell junk.

Read 1 Comment

“POOR QUALITY AT INFLATED PRICES.”

Written on: 26/10/2012 by quanglewangle (1 review written)

FOR GODS SAKE, PLEASE DON'T ORDER GOODS FROM THIS CHANNEL OR ITS SISTER CHANNEL BID.TV. THE PRODUCTS THEY SELL ARE MOSTLY POOR IMITATIONS OF BETTER QUALITY BRANDED PRODUCTS. THEY ALSO CHARGE £7.99 P+P PLUS £1.53 FOR THE PHONE CALL, SO YOU CAN BASICALLY ADD ALMOST £10.00 TO ANYTHING YOU ORDER. ALSO, THEIR PHONE OPERATERS CAN, IN SOME CASES, BARELY UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. FRAGRANCE, FOR INSTANCE IS ALWAYS CHEAPER ON AMAZON, AS ARE ALMOST EVERY OTHER ITEMS THEY SELL, AND OFTEN THERE IS NO P+P CHARGE WITH AMAZON. I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE WOULD WASTE THEIR MONEY WITH THESE CHANNELS. I ALSO DOUBT WHETHER THE NAMES LISTED ON THE BANNER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN ARE GENUINE, AS I NEVER ONCE SAW MY OWN NAME OR LOCATION WHEN I WAS MISINFORMED ENOUGH TO ORDER. IN CONCLUSION, I WOULD SAY " GET CLUED UP!" AND LOOK ELSEWHERE, YOU WILL SAVE MONEY AND AQUIRE BETTER QUALITY GOODS.

Coastline's Response to quanglewangle's Review

Written on: 07/11/2012

I agree with above caller, there P&P IS OUTRAGOUS. before you even concider buying anything from this channel or there sister channel, you know it will cost you £9.52. how or why can they justifice the postal costs, i have been going into channel (freeview) 49 the jewerly is lovely (sometimes free P&P) or £2.95 some of the presenters on bid/price drop really annoy me when they say ohhh its only a £ its not a £ .. hence the above £10.00 before you start, and the blound lassie that CLICKS her fingers she really is annoying. gripe over buyers just be aware before you buy.

Read 1 Comment

“do not buy from this company”

Written on: 01/08/2012 by that s life (2 reviews written)

I ordered a ring from then priced at £89.98 noticed that I could buy the same ring from their site for £37.77. I phoned them back to cancel the item, they said they couldn't cancel it and I would have to return the ring for a refund. I have not received the ring and their statement says it was cancelled and yet they have not refunded me. After numerous call to them and emails they say they will refund me when I return a letter saying I haven't received the item. Had an email from them saying it would be refunded and they would call me. This has not happened and it has been over a month. I have now returned the non receipt letter to them a week ago, they are saying they will call me in 2 days. Seems I am just being fobbed off. My statement for the item says it has been refunded postage refunded and compensation paid, and yet havent had the refund and when I speak to them they say the refund hasn't been down. Going round and round in circles.