Sol Jamaica Hotel Reviews

Sol Jamaica Hotel - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“Could not wait to leave this place, not recommended...”

Written on: 07/07/2007 by macalinho (1 review written)

Could not wait to leave this place, not recommended for young single men on their first holiday on their own. Some holiday… Read Full Review

“I have just returned from a Week at the Sol Jamaica...”

Written on: 18/07/2005 by mhorsie (1 review written)

I have just returned from a Week at the Sol Jamaica Hotel and it is without doubt the best Sol Hotel I have stayed in. The atmosphere was excellent with a great mix of Single sex groups, young and old couples and families.

I will try to offer my views on the 4 main areas you will be most concerned with:

ENTERTAINMENT
The hotel offers a full program of activities both night and day, and for me who struggles to sit in the sun for more than 1 hour without getting bored and annoying my wife this… Read Full Review